Official NAPgA instagram account.
Nanno,
Does the NAPgA have a official instagram account.  It would be cool to make one.  Think of the reach it would have.  Think of the amount of exposure it would get pack goats.  It would expand pack goats beyond just people who are using them.  Just an idea.
Not that I know of. I've never been on Instagram. I guess this is something we could talk about at the next board meeting.
I know it sounds really Millennial but I think it would make us (Goat Packers) a little more main stream instead of just a fringe group.  Every time I take my guys out there is at least one twenty something that asks me for my instagram  address or name.  People are really intrested in what we do.  Strength in education and numbers.
Them whipper snappers. Is istagram anything like them fancy phonograms, but what you don't have to wind up seein' that its instant?
I don't drink beer, but if I did, I'd prefer Dos Equis.  Stay thirsty my friends!
Great idea, Mike! Nanno , I suggest that the NAPgA Board contact Marc Warnke after he returns from his hunting trip, & collaborate on an Instagram account, that way we would reduce the possibility of duplication.—Saph
(09-10-2018, 10:32 AM)Saph Wrote: Great idea, Mike! Nanno , I suggest that the NAPgA Board contact Marc Warnke after he returns from his hunting trip, & collaborate on an Instagram account, that way we would reduce the possibility of duplication.—Saph

Great idea to have some solid outreach on social media. There’s a lot of great packgoat Instagram pages out there already. It’d be fairly easy to have an account administrator follow all of them and repost the good images they upload onto the Napga page.  I’d be more than happy to help.
I see the NAPgA has a Instagram account finally.  Great call, I cant wait to see our numbers and educational base grow!!!