2019 NAPgA Calendar Photo Contest!
Well, I spent a lot of time looking for an easy-to-use, inexpensive photo contest website that worked and I came up with nothing. So we're just going to stick with our old Flickr site as usual.

Photo submissions will be taken through September 30th. These are the rules:

Participants must be current NAPgA members
Participants must put their name in their photo’s description field.
Each participant may submit up to five photos.
To qualify for a calendar page, photos MUST be in landscape orientation and high resolution. High resolution means at least 2500 x 1900 pixels.
If these two qualifications are not met, your photo cannot be used for the calendar no matter how many votes it receives! 

Instructions on how to access the Flickr account and upload your photos was emailed to all NAPgA members. If you did not receive this email, please contact me (Nanno) via private message and I'll make sure you get that information.

Now let’s see those awesome packgoat photos!
Photo submission for the calendar contest has closed and it’s time to start voting! A great big "Thank you!" to everyone who submitted photos. We have a ton of beautiful entries this year and you can view them here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/133750117@N08/

We will be taking votes through October 15th.

Since we need 12 photos for our calendar, you can vote for up to 12 different pictures! Please pick no more than two photos from each album so that more people have a chance to get a photo in the calendar. You may vote for your own photos.

If you have a personal Yahoo account, you can vote by clicking the star next to your favorite photos.

If you do not have a personal Yahoo!/Flickr account you may vote using the comments boxes under the photos. In order to comment you will need to sign in to the NAPgA account. If you need the username and password, please contact me and I'll get it to you.

If you use the “napgaphotos” account, please sign your name by your +1 in the comments. This way we have a record if you accidentally vote for the same photo twice or cast more than 12 votes (it’s very easy to lose track of which photos and how many you vote for if you don’t sign your name!).
Oh my, such goat deliciousness! I have settled in with a coffee to peruse the photos.
Can international people vote too or just US NAPgA members? Either way, a very fun way to pass some time for me :-)
Only NAPgA members can submit photos, but I don't see why non-members shouldn't be allowed to vote. Go ahead!
wahoo! Thanks Nanno!
Even though I am not even in your hemisphere, I just decided to join NAPgA anyway, as I really enjoyed looking at and voting for the calendar. I do hope no-one minds, I just thought I would at least offer my financial support to the organisation even though I live on the other side of the world.
That's awesome! Kate (DownUnderGal) is also a NAPgA member. We also have a member who lives in Hawaii, which isn't in North America either. We don't kick people out for living on other continents. Wink
Great, glad that no-one minds. Feels exciting to be a part of an organisation that is dedicated to something that I have discovered (by chance ha ha) that I am so passionate about.
Well, and you never know how NAPgA might be able to help you out in the future. I hear Australia is extremely strict about moving "livestock" from one place to another, or taking them out in public. Perhaps NAPgA might be able to help in some small way so you guys can get your laws loosened up a bit. If nothing else, seeing that people use goats recreationally over here might give your authorities pause to rethink things a little.
Well said Nanno.

And of course the annual NAPgA Rendezvous is so much fun so that's another reason to join. I've learned so much from this group Smile
Happiness is a baby goat snoring in your lap