How sad!
I hate how cruel some people are.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfHvD7ug0mw/
Happiness is a working goat
Well. I do what I can do on my own farm. Trying to save the whole world is a path to depression. Everyone gets to stay with me for life as long as they stay sweet. So that means the llama is gone!
I don't drink beer, but if I did, I'd prefer Dos Equis.  Stay thirsty my friends!
I have NO PROBLEM with people who eat meat, but the mainstream meat industry often makes me sad. I just want to round up all the babies  Sad
There's no excuse for cruelty. None whatsoever. Even for animals bound for slaughter. However, I also tend to take some of these accounts with a grain of salt. I hate to be cynical, but animal welfare organizations survive on the abuse of animals. The more horrific and outrageous the story, the more donations pour into their organization.

The thing that makes me somewhat skeptical of this account is that the horse in the photos does not appear to be blind. He might have a problem with one of his eyes, but his eyes are not clouded, milky, and shrunken like every blind horse I've ever seen. It also seems far-fetched that baby sheep and goats would be intentionally stomped on and kicked to the point of permanently injuring them. These animals are at the sale barn to fetch a price. They're worth nothing if they're killed or damaged before reaching the auction block. Animals rights activists constantly condemn the for-profit animal market, yet they make claims that run fully counter to making a profit off of animals. No one profits from dead or maimed farm animals.

That's not to say that abuse never occurs because it does, and sometimes in horrific ways. But sometimes it's hard to know whether these accounts are truly believable. The saddest part is that the lies flourishing among certain animal rights activist groups end up casting doubt on stories that are actually true. It's hard to know who or what to believe. The best we can do, as Charlie Horse pointed out, is to make sure we take good care of our own animals. Those of us who breed animals must also do our best to find good and loving homes for the ones we sell and not be irresponsible in our breeding practices.
Trouble with the horse and the lamb.
www.instagram.com/p/BfMUpOvgkLQ/
www.instagram.com/p/BfPIlc1A66a/
Happiness is a working goat
(02-14-2018, 09:25 AM)Nanno Wrote: There's no excuse for cruelty. None whatsoever even i found there is a and phenq GNC for animals bound for slaughter. However, I also tend to of these accounts with a grain of salt. I hate to be cynical, but animal welfare organizations survive on the abuse of animals. The more horrific and outrageous the story, the more donations pour into their organization.

I've worked for an animal welfare organization for a couple of years and I can vouch for the above fact. Yes, most of them keep searching for cruelty news and ignore the good news, as good news is worth nothing for them.