3 year old pack goats for sale
[attachment=5454]             [attachment=5454]I live in Spokane WA. Just north in Chattaroy. I only have withers (boys) with horns they were all bottle fed from two days old and we waited till they were 4 month to fix them. There all very friendly they have been in the trailer to go for hikes but haven't carried a pack yet. These goats are great with kids, I have a 9 year old son and a 11 year old daughter my son weights almost 70 LB and I told him hes to big to ride them any more, I have 5 dogs so there OK with dogs around them. If you would like to see some photos I can send some to your phone if you would like.  Larry.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

How well do they lead? And are they agressive toward kids? Price?
Matt
(07-30-2018, 09:48 AM)Duck-Slayer Wrote: How well do they lead? And are they agressive toward kids? Price?
Matt

We go for walks with them never I have put a lead rope on any of them ever they would be hard to sneak away with out them. They were 3 days when I brought them home and my kids and I bottle fed them. I would like $450. for the 4 year olds If you want more than one we could work something out.   Larry.
(07-30-2018, 04:36 PM)Larry Fields Wrote:
(07-30-2018, 09:48 AM)Duck-Slayer Wrote: How well do they lead? And are they agressive toward kids? Price?
Matt

We go for walks with them never I have put a lead rope on any of them ever they would be hard to sneak away with out them. They were 3 days when I brought them home and my kids and I bottle fed them. I would like $450. for the 4 year olds If you want more than one we could work something out.   Larry.
Mat you need to come see them,do you live near Spokane.
Are your goats still available?
(07-31-2018, 07:32 PM)Hsl85 Wrote: Are your goats still available?
yes how many would you like?
I will be in Spokane Saturday and Sunday. I’d like to stop by and take a look. Please give me a phone call at 208-412-5332. Thank you very much. Ben in Ontario Oregon