Pack herd for sale with equipment
I'm looking to sell my pack herd. All bottle raised. Friendly, come when called, and know their names. All have horns and are very healthy. Four wethers and four does. Oberhasli, Oberhasli x Saanen, Toggenburg x Saanen. Range from 3 years to 6 years. For sale as a herd only! To a good home only! I will most likely need to visit the new homesite.These goats are accustomed to be allowed to free browse throughout the day as well as going for hikes for at least a few hours per day. They will follow on hikes and sleep near by at night.

Two of the does are part of a six year breeding project and will produce amazing pack goats and dairy goats. The herd is free of CL and CAE. Comes with three sets of pack saddles and panniers, in near perfect condition. Also comes with hay feeders, mineral feeder, halters, milking equipment, water trough and much more.
Please ***call*** for further details and photos. I will not answer emails, texts, or replies to this add.
541-761-6583
Avery
Applegate, Oregon

$3,000
I just want to "bump" this since it was posted yesterday, but I was out of town and unable to "approve" it until today. I hope your goats find good homes!
Oh wow thats a pretty cool sounding gaggle of goats!
I don't drink beer, but if I did, I'd prefer Dos Equis.  Stay thirsty my friends!
What kind of time frame are you looking at? Any of them had saddles on them before?