Sannen Doe/ trained cart goat
Hey all just throwing out a thought. My mom and I have been trying to get the herd numbers down. I have been thinking about keeping Felix to train with Mufasa,.That being said I won't have much time to spend with Hope so I am thinking about selling her. She is a 3 year old purebred Sannen doe, 30 inches tall,130-140lbs, she has never been bred and we don't know if she is fertile we have tried to bred her several time last winter and the winter before and she never settled. She is trained to pull the cart,she is very good (most of the time)about standing still to get brushed and harnessed,she (also most the time) responds well to "settle down","whoa"and "walk on". She has also been carying the pack saddle some, the saddle she has been car ting is the Northwest packgoats wooden saddle. It fits her well. She has weaker pasterns than I like so I wouldn't load her very heavy. Asking $300 open to part trade. If you are interested let me know and I'll get more pictures. I won't be around for a week or two so if someone is interested it will be a while before I get back to you.
Happiness is a working goat
Here are some pictures of Hope,if you want more I can get them.
[attachment=5178]

Two things I frogot to mention is that she is not trained to cross water and that she is super super gentle to all the babies, she is their baby sitter.

Price drop to $250

You should mention where she's at.
I don't drink beer, but if I did, I'd prefer Dos Equis.  Stay thirsty my friends!
Oops thanks for reminding me. Thought I did, I am located in  a little place called candy kitchen NM It is About 1 1/2 hours from either of the to decent sized towns, Grants or Gallup.
Sold!!!
Yay!