May Drawing - Carolyn Eddy Books
In memory of Carolyn's passing, Rex and Terri Summerfield of Northwest Pack Goat & Supplies are generously donating one each of Carolyn's books, Practical Goatpacking and Diet for Wethers

These are great books for every goat packer to have in their collection. For your chance to win, simply reply to this thread. If you already have one of these books but not the other, put your name in for the one you want and we'll draw a different name for the other. 

Thanks Rex and Terri!   

Sign me up! I'm especially interested in Practical Goatpacking.
Diet for Wethers. I’m glad I had a very brief opportunity to get to know Carolyn. A brief time spent with her was enough to cause me to now miss her greatly.
I never met her, but I have read the practical goat packing book and liked it. I think a few of my goats were sired by one of her bucks as well. 

Please put me in for the diet for wethers book. 

Thanks Terri and Rex
Sign me up for either!
Practical Goatpacking.
Diet for Whethers
Happiness is a working goat
Practical Goatpacking please Smile
(04-25-2018, 01:52 PM)Nanno Wrote: In memory of Carolyn's passing, Rex and Terri Summerfield of Northwest Pack Goat & Supplies are generously donating one each of Carolyn's books, Practical Goatpacking and Diet for Wethers

These are great books for every goat packer to have in their collection. For your chance to win, simply reply to this thread. If you already have one of these books but not the other, put your name in for the one you want and we'll draw a different name for the other. 

Thanks Rex and Terri!   

Please sign me up for Practical Goatpacking.  Thank you!!!
(04-25-2018, 01:52 PM)Nanno Wrote: In memory of Carolyn's passing, Rex and Terri Summerfield of Northwest Pack Goat & Supplies are generously donating one each of Carolyn's books, Practical Goatpacking and Diet for Wethers

Thanks Rex and Terri!   
Now that I think about it, please sign me up for either.  Thanks.