Hello from Colorado
I just wanted to introduce us. My name is Jeni and my husband (Isaac) and I are currently hoping to find a couple bottle fed Alpine crosses or super nice babies. We live just north of Denver. 
Just wanted to stop and say Hi and looking forward to learning more and sharing our adventures and read everyone else's!!
Welcome! I live south of Pueblo and I raise Alpine/Nubian cross packgoats. I have a Colorado packgoat enthusiast mailing list that I put together earlier this year so I can keep the "locals" abreast of various packgoat-related events/activities around the our state. There will be an open packgoat class and clinic at the Pueblo County Fair on July 18th, and the Boulder County Fair has a 4-H packgoat class on August 9th. I'd like to get a group of NAPgA members together to enter the State Fair parade with their goats on August 25th. I think it could be an awesome entry. The State Fair also has an obstacle class that is open to packgoats, but I don't yet know what day/time it is. Let me know if you need more information about any of those things!

Also, I believe there is an Alpine/Nubian wether available in Paonia. Here's the ad:
https://www.packgoatcentral.com/forums/s...p?tid=3343
I think this seller may have more available too, but I'm not sure.
(05-30-2018, 08:53 AM)Hello Nanno. Thank you! I\d love to join the mailing list, we're always looking for stuff to do. I'll definitely look into the Boulder County Fair class, that looks awesome.I forgot to mention, we're hoping to find horned babies.  Nanno Wrote: Welcome! I live south of Pueblo and I raise Alpine/Nubian cross packgoats. I have a Colorado packgoat enthusiast mailing list that I put together earlier this year so I can keep the "locals" abreast of various packgoat-related events/activities around the our state. There will be an open packgoat class and clinic at the Pueblo County Fair on July 18th, and the Boulder County Fair has a 4-H packgoat class on August 9th. I'd like to get a group of NAPgA members together to enter the State Fair parade with their goats on August 25th. I think it could be an awesome entry. The State Fair also has an obstacle class that is open to packgoats, but I don't yet know what day/time it is. Let me know if you need more information about any of those things!

Also, I believe there is an Alpine/Nubian wether available in Paonia. Here's the ad:
https://www.packgoatcentral.com/forums/s...p?tid=3343
I think this seller may have more available too, but I'm not sure.
The boys I sell are horned, and I believe "Goatwhisperer's" are also horned. We're both a pretty good distance away from you, but I travel quite a bit in summer and could possibly meet up somewhere. I won't have anything available until August. I like to make sure the kids are weaned and off to a good healthy start before I sell them. Mine are not bottle babies, but we spend a lot of time socializing them so they're friendly like bottle kids.

There's a private message system on this website which you can use to send me your email address and I'll stick it in my "Colorado Packgoat Contacts" list. I don't send stuff out very often, but I like to keep folks informed if there are any hikes, clinics, shows, or other events in the state.