Cruisin' with two of 'em
Here's how my travels with two 1y/0, 120lbs(ish) weathers has gone.

Immensely, amazingly, surpurbly well! But we have spent some time with them!

Well, we take them EVERYWHERE. They ride in a sled behind the snoWmobile whenever we leave our cabin for a re-supply, about every two weeks, now more so...

They have gone through class three rapids in a raft and ridden a gondola, swam in rivers and never questioned that they shouldnt be there.

After routine, they are car broken to pee ( we didnt bother with poop), load up and hop out on command and will go cross country in a car without a hitch.

We think they are amazing travelers, and really, the odder the environment, the better behaved they are. We love seeing what they are capable of handling and it seems that so long as we (leaders) are calm about it, they will be too.

It's us humans that limit their abilities, I think.
If you can walk, you can walk far.
This is awesome! Thanks for posting it, and welcome to PackGoat Central!
Gondola as in train car? And this what I like to see I've been thinking of acquiring one and since my existance is in movement it sounds like it'd work out.
Wow those are some great goats you have I'm jealous
(05-26-2014, 03:31 PM)Wordman Wrote: Gondola as in train car? And this what I like to see I've been thinking of acquiring one and since my existance is in movement it sounds like it'd work out.

It was a gondola that rides up a mountain! They didn't mind at all!

There was a sign that said dogs welcome, so we figured, ey, why not?! Then the place made us take the boys for a tour around their gift store! It was fun!

We noticed that people are more receptive to goats in bow ties too Smile
If you can walk, you can walk far.