Waiting thread!
    Nope she had a boy on the 17th!
Happiness is a working goat
Congratulations! What a cutie! Is this the doe that was supposed to be due on the 6th?
Yes it is the doe who was due on the sixth. 
There has been lots of exitment the past two and a half weeks.   On the 17th of may Licorice had a boy who is almost all black his only other color is about five white hairs on his ears. His name is Felix and he is a handful!

On May 27th Harley had her first doeling.

Her name is Katara. She is my little brother's goat and he was overjoyed that Harley had a girl.

For a day we thought we were going to have to bottle feed Katara because Harley didn't have hardly any milk then over night she got a udder and know I have to milk Harley. She has kidded twice before and last time she did this same thing so after Katara is weaned we will likely sell her as a pet. She is 3 years old, very sweet, small purebred Lamancha and has her horns.
Here are some more picture of Katara and Felix.
They have just started playing with each other.
At 2 weeks Felix weighed 20lb and Katara weighed 15lb at one week. These a re two of the fastest growing kids I've ever had which is saying something because there dad is a Nigerian sized Pure Lamancha and all of the previous bucks we've used a large.

Congratulations! They're beautiful!
Thank you!
Red had two beautiful babies Friday night. A boy and a girl.
Alec (Alexander)

Izzy (Isabelle)

They are really small and by really small I mean 4lbs soaking wet.

Congratulations! They're adorable!
All the kids are growing well Alec,Izzy and Katara have found a home together when they are weaned. I will be posting details on Felix in a few minutes, he is 7 weeks. He will be available at 10 weeks mainly because he is huge and is wearing down Licorice.
Updated pictures of the babies.
Katara a.k.a (to my little brother) Lolly Pop

Alec

Felix

Izzy