Packer prospects in Southern CO
We have Wyatt and Winslow, who are ¼ Kiko, ¼ Oberhasli and ½ Toggenburg. They will be turning two years old in April. Bottle fed as babies, very well bonded and have been on lots of hikes. They will make excellent packers, and must go as a pair. They are very hardy, stocky and excellent dispositions. $300 for both.
We have another packer prospect, just turned one year, who could be available if you are interested.

[Image: Wyatt.jpg]

[Image: winslow.jpg]
(03-08-2018, 10:37 AM)cjc Wrote: We have Wyatt and Winslow, who are ¼ Kiko, ¼ Oberhasli and ½ Toggenburg. They will be turning two years old in April. Bottle fed as babies, very well bonded and have been on lots of hikes. They will make excellent packers, and must go as a pair. They are very hardy, stocky and excellent dispositions. $300 for both.
We have another packer prospect, just turned one year, who could be available if you are interested.

[Image: Wyatt.jpg]

[Image: winslow.jpg]

Hello from Northern Colorado, I am interested in your two boys.  Shoot me a message and we can chat.
Thanks,
Pete
LOL what a crazy mix of breeds I'd never expected to see. They DO look like great pack goats. You can see the unique Togg color trying to come through, but the Ober color is making a stand. And the piebalding is probably the Kiko.
I don't drink beer, but if I did, I'd prefer Dos Equis.  Stay thirsty my friends!
Hi I am interested if they are still available. Just send me a message. Thank you for your time.
Sky
Wyatt, Winslow and Pinecone are sold and headed to their new home. Thanks Dave and Margot! Nice to know the boys are going to people who really savvy animals and are experienced packers. You're gonna love goat packing!