Packgoat prospects in Oregon
I had 2 very nice looking bucklings born yesterday that would make very nice packgoats. They are 1/4 alpine 1/4 nubian and 1/2 lamancha. Their dam is a big girl with a sweet temper. She lets my 50lb son sit on her without fussing. The sire is a young lamancha that is going to be huge when he is finished. He has a fantastic attitude. I am going to have the kids disbudded next week unless I have a genuine offer to purchase one or both as horned packgoats. I may be interested in letting one or both go as bottle babies once they have had a good solid start on the dam. Pictures of the sire and his parents are available upon request.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I would like some pics of them standing up from the side, pic taken level with its height. Also a front and back pick taken looking down on spine/hips. Where are you located in OR. I'm interested in the tan/white with very small ears on the top left pic.
Matt
(02-28-2018, 09:24 AM)Duck-Slayer Wrote: I would like some pics of them standing up from the side, pic taken level with its height. Also a front and back pick taken looking down on spine/hips. Where are you located in OR. I'm interested in the tan/white with very small ears on the top left pic.
Matt

I am located 30 min west of Salem. I will get those pictures for you. I'm at work right now. Are you interested in him as a bottle baby? He is the largest buckling.
(02-28-2018, 10:22 AM)Short tips Wrote:
(02-28-2018, 09:24 AM)Duck-Slayer Wrote: I would like some pics of them standing up from the side, pic taken level with its height. Also a front and back pick taken looking down on spine/hips. Where are you located in OR. I'm interested in the tan/white with very small ears on the top left pic.
Matt

I am located 30 min west of Salem. I will get those pictures for you. I'm at work right now. Are you interested in him as a bottle baby? He is the largest buckling.

I would prefer him to be a bottle baby. 
Matt
I get home from work about 6:00 so I'll get some pictures of the boys setup then. If he is what you want, do you want him disbudded?
(02-28-2018, 03:31 PM)Short tips Wrote: I get home from work about 6:00 so I'll get some pictures of the boys setup then. If he is what you want, do you want him disbudded?

No, I want horns
Matt
(02-28-2018, 04:59 PM)Duck-Slayer Wrote:
(02-28-2018, 03:31 PM)Short tips Wrote: I get home from work about 6:00 so I'll get some pictures of the boys setup then. If he is what you want, do you want him disbudded?

No, I want horns
Matt

Here they are. The chami boy with the white band is taller and longer then his brother. The black and tan is slightly shorter and stocky

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Love the Tan/White, what are you asking for that one?
Matt
I am asking $75 for him as a bottle baby and I will get him completely transitioned to a bottle.
He will also come with a gallon of his moms milk to help with transitioning him to what you like to feed.