Free Alpine Wether
Well, since no one was interested in buying him, and since I REALLY want him to go to a pack goat home or as a pet (and not meat), I am offering this wether for free to a good home. I just don't have time to work with him. He just turned a year old. He's been on one overnighter and and a few wilderness hikes. He stays with me and the other four goats and he highlined just fine on the overnighter. He just needs handled more and I'm away to much to do it. He's from a closed herd. He's super fluffy in these pics with his winter coat, but he sleeks up nicely in summer. I haven't put him on Craigslist because I don't want him to be butchered, just really want to find him a decent home. You can message or call me at 415-646-5715. He's in the Carson City area, but I go back and forth to the San Francisco area so I could bring him.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

*Saltlick*  Rancho Topaz   
near Topaz Lake, Nevada
Drop him off at my place, I'll take him. I live in Marsing, ID
Matt
Free goat AND free delivery? At this price, he'd probably be worth it for you to go pick him up. Wink
(02-28-2018, 10:09 AM)Nanno Wrote: Free goat AND free delivery? At this price, he'd probably be worth it for you to go pick him up. Wink

I know  Big Grin
Matt
I'm very interested!  Have a whether (will be 1 year in a couple weeks) that would love a buddy.

Left you a voice mail and message.

Thanks!
Guy
I'm interested, but I don't think my posts are going through as I am a new member.
Yes, sorry about that--I had to put anti-spam measures in place by "approving" anything posted by a first-time user. You're approved now so all your future comments will go live as soon as you post them.
He's going to his new home on Sunday! I'm very happy, it sounds like the exact kind of home I wanted for him! Smile
*Saltlick*  Rancho Topaz   
near Topaz Lake, Nevada
Dang, I must have missed out....
Matt