Well, They used to walk nicely.
Haha! No sooner do I post this in the morning than my goats start going wild in the afternoon! Everyone was in on the action today. I tried to get a video because it was so hilarious, but I had a hard time tearing myself away from the window. When I finally did run to fetch the camera, the goats exploded to the other side of the house where I could no longer see them. Finn and Sputnik were whacking away at each other, Nauti and TinCup were leaping and caprioling and chasing each other in circles, Rocky and Rambo kept switching between chasing each other and chasing the girls, Jezebel, Coral, and Tigerlily were all generally bucking their way through the action, and big fat Petunia was just trying to waddle out of everyone's way. When we went out for our evening walk, Rocky had lost the bigger of his scurs (and it's really big!) so his whole head was dripping with thick blood which had run down his ear and cheek and was trickling down his neck. I powdered his head with Wonder Dust and later I found the missing scur in the driveway where the goats had been fighting and playing earlier. So yeah, you're not the only one whose herd is currently in turmoil!

Messages In This Thread
Well, They used to walk nicely. - by goatzrule - 01-30-2018, 04:58 PM
RE: Well, They used to walk nicely. - by Nanno - 01-31-2018, 09:35 AM
RE: Well, They used to walk nicely. - by Nanno - 01-31-2018, 05:34 PM
RE: Well, They used to walk nicely. - by MadCatX - 06-27-2018, 07:34 AM