Well, They used to walk nicely.
We had an experience which led to us having to leash our goats on the trail for fighting. Yukon and Pluto were the 2 at the top of the pecking order and for what ever reason they felt like they needed to duke it out on the trail, which resulted in goats nearly bashing each other off tall cliffs. For everyone's safety we had to leash them as it was very aggressive fighting. Keeping them leashed and then low lined with Huck in the middle toned it down for the trip but even in the truck we had to tie everyone (I hate doing that) but it was safer to have them tied then smash each other out of the canopy windows. They kinda tainted the trip for us. I guess sometimes leashing is the only solution. Maybe some one has better idea's?

In different circumstances we would have let them figure it out but we nearly caught Yukon before he went over the edgy with a saddle that was half on him and half on Pluto. It was too dangerous. I know it always happened when I was watching, maybe a respect (oh crap she's looking) thing I'm not sure.

Best of luck!
Today we stroll the neighborhood, someday we'll climb mountains together..  Heart

Messages In This Thread
Well, They used to walk nicely. - by goatzrule - 01-30-2018, 04:58 PM
RE: Well, They used to walk nicely. - by GoldenTreePackGoats - 01-30-2018, 11:58 PM
RE: Well, They used to walk nicely. - by Nanno - 01-31-2018, 09:35 AM
RE: Well, They used to walk nicely. - by Nanno - 01-31-2018, 05:34 PM
RE: Well, They used to walk nicely. - by MadCatX - 06-27-2018, 07:34 AM