WANTED to buy: PACK Goats...not kids 2 to 5 years old (Utah)
WANTED to buy: PACK Goats...not kids 2 to 5 years old (Utah)
Not in any no rush but am looking to acquire /few pack goats for my buddy that wants to get in to Goat Packing. They must be the right ones & we are willing to wait until they are.

Open to most packing breeds but not looking for any with more than 50% Boer (Preferably no more than 25%) and must not have any Nubian. I.E. Alpine, Oberhasli, Saanan, Lamancha, or Boer cross. Please note and no offense intended...not looking for someone's problem goats; just looking for some from a herd that may have been mixed with horned and the dynamic just didn't work out...you are getting out of packing or you just have too many.
  • Must be hornless. (non negotiable.)
  • Must be hornless. (non negotiable.)
  • Wethers only
  • Please specify where they came from if possible. (breeder)
  • Must have been bonded to humans early (First few days & preferably were bottle fed.)
  • Must be CL and CAE free and are up to date on their CDT vaccines.
  • Must be or expected to be = or >36". tall at the withers.
  • Must be or expected to be = or >200 lbs.
  • Prefer to buy a ones that are bonded & have been together the majority of their lives.
  • Please send pictures showing conformation etc.
  • Please send age, weight & height.

They will be going to a really great home for them with barns, stalls and shelters with corrals & 16 acres on the edge of the mountains in Wyoming. They will have the best of everything and will be spoiled as well as definitely hiked & packed.

I live in Northern Utah but willing to travel a bit for the right boys.

Thx,

TOU
I got one with horns if you are interested... Tongue
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)