The hairdresser always knows!
So I'm sitting in the hairdresser's chair this afternoon getting my hair cut and talking goats - what else! Verna asks me what else can you do with goats? I mention packing. She says - "Hey, I know a couple of people with pack goats!" She knows you Nebs (although not as Nebs), and she knows a guy named Nathan Davis. Is Nathan Davis on this list? What a small world we live in! Big Grin
Goatberries Happen!
Ha ha, Nathan isn't on here yet. I am working on it, but he has a handsome buckling named Totes McGoat from Trinity Packgoats as well. Who is your hair dresser? Debbie?
(05-13-2014, 05:24 PM)nebs Wrote: Who is your hair dresser?

I'm sure her hairdresser is the same rare talent who did this lady's coif. Big Grin

.jpeg   BrideFrank.jpeg (Size: 7.3 KB / Downloads: 2)
Verna Ruiz. Smile

Love the name "Totes McGoat!

(05-13-2014, 05:24 PM)nebs Wrote: Ha ha, Nathan isn't on here yet. I am working on it, but he has a handsome buckling named Totes McGoat from Trinity Packgoats as well. Who is your hair dresser? Debbie?

That was a picture of me BEFORE I began going to Verna. Big Grin

(05-13-2014, 06:37 PM)Nanno Wrote:
(05-13-2014, 05:24 PM)nebs Wrote: Who is your hair dresser?

I'm sure her hairdresser is the same rare talent who did this lady's coif. Big Grin
Goatberries Happen!
Oh yeah, Verna and her family are good people. It really is a small world Smile
lol that name still cracks me up. I can hear James Earl Jones saying it every time Smile
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)