What did you do today?
Got the mucking completely done BEFORE we started kidding this year. Thats well ahead of the curve vs. most years. Barn is clean. Just need to scrub the baby pens and get their lambars set to go. The 25th is fast approaching!
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Yay! How many are you expecting this year, Dave? I hope to see lots of cute baby pictures! How's the soap business going by the way? I was thinking about ordering some this past Christmas but ended up doing other gifts instead.
I opened the gate so the goats could go on a walkabout while I worked in their pen.  Little Man spent almost the entire time climbing all over the discbine.  I'm sure I heard him telling the discbine to start its engine and cut him more hay!  If the door had been open he would have climbed in!

.jpg   Little Man says cut me more hay.jpg (Size: 88.67 KB / Downloads: 85)
Goatberries Happen!
So cute! Our Nubbin was that way about machines too. She loved to climb on our tractor and chew the seat, naughty girl!
I spent the day doing a number of kidding chores and getting the barn camera up and ready for Sugar's due date March 12th.  She's a first freshener and is developing the cutest little udder.  It grows every day.  She's definitely getting more round, too.  I was sitting in the pen with her today and her kids were having a great time rolling around!

Goatberries Happen!
Yay for babies soon! You'll have to post pictures!!
Little Man is the only goat below Sugar in the pecking order so he has the duty of being her companion in the kidding pen/barn.  He is very bored and you know what happens when a goat gets bored!  He's used to stirring the pot and getting the older wethers and my doe, Joules, to run, jump on their toys and play fight.

Sunday I let Sugar and Little Man out to wander while I cleaned and filled the water trough in the goat pen.

Little Man was so full of energy he was jumping up on everything and racing all over the  place.  I caught these two photos of him standing on top of a railroad tie!  All four hooves on top of the tie and he was turning in circles!  Then he decided to jump off the tie onto the fuel tanks, down to the ground and back up again!

Poor guy.  He's truly going stir crazy.  Sugar won't play with him and the toys in the kidding pen are "boring."

After Sugar kids Little Man will get to move back in with the big wethers and Joules will move in with Sugar.  Joules can be bossy and this close to kidding (Sugar is due the 12th) I didn't want Joules butting Sugar in the side.

Goatberries Happen!
Oh that is hilarious!! What a funny boy! Goats add so much fun to our lives, don't they?
We took the boys on shopping trip over the weekend and did some test driving. Here's a sneak peek at what we brought home! 

Now that's a spiffy wagon. Who made that?