What did you do today?
... thats just not nice to say with waterfowl hunters trolling the board! Smile
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Dave I think you cut Taffy off just as she was about to say "Nebs and Dave come to our fields and shoot some banded geese" Smile
Now boys, you both know it's illegal to hunt baited birds!
Goatberries Happen!
Your goats are so cute, Taffy! Smile
Its only illegal to hunt them if you are the one baiting em. If say Nebs, Curtis and I were just happening along. Accidentally dropped a few decoys and blinds... Smile
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
I'm really surprised no one (especially Charlie Horse) mentioned the windsock in the one photo of the Carl the Minion. Tongue Big Grin
Goatberries Happen!
Ultrasounds this past weekend for my does. All are pregnant with due dates ranging from late Feb to March. Fun to get a first peek at the kids coming this spring.
So a few weeks ago I set to work making floors and divider walls for my polydomes. It was a bit of work!

The rectangle ones have all kinds of convolutions and I had to do some artistic cuts. Turns out the two domes are not exactly identical and one of the floors doesnt fit right, but I'll fix that once the snow melts. The reason to do this was to allow a divider wall to let each goat have his own room. They just don't like to share and I don't want anyone left in the cold. Its getting down to 4F tonight.

The floor is coated with some sand-filled deck paint. The 'rooms' are set back a bit to allow a shared space where a goat can relax if he wants and to break up any air currents that want to blow in. I think they turned out great!

[Image: goat_house_hutch.jpg]
This is one of the rectangle ones.

[Image: goat_ger_01.jpg]
This is the goat yurt. Its a lot more spacious for the likes of Bacchus.
So I did end up taking that walk to deliver Christmas pie to a friend today. Bacchus and Shelby G.T. got to go along.

[Image: xmas_walk_01.jpg]

[Image: xmas_walk_02.jpg]

Shelby was really pulling on the leash on the way home.

[Image: xmas_walk_03.jpg]

He should be wearing a Santa hat and those jingle bells on his packs.
Alas I would never own a Santa hat. And the jingle bells need some repairs that I haven't had time to do. Next year perhaps.
Nice partitions in those PolyDomes!