Arr/Dep Days
What days are you planning to arrive and depart the Rendy? We can arrive as early as Thursday at noon and depart as late as Monday at noon.
Goatberries Happen!
I would have loved to of been able to spend the entire time there but no way I can be away from the farm that long.

My plan (so far) is to leave here around 5am Friday Morning. Putting me there between 9am and 10am. This way the temp while traveling will be a bit nicer for the goaties and I can do my morning chores. Then I think Ill do the return trip either late Saturday night or again, early Sunday Morning. Will depend on how many days Tracy can get off. No way she can do both our chore loads and make it to work in anything but a zombie state Smile
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Good news from the doctor today! My liver enzymes are back to near normal! I am feeling better and that means I'm even more optimistic about being able to attend the Rendy! WooHoo! I don't know if I will arrive Thursday or Friday yet. I'm pretty sure my non-goat husband will be joining me.
Goatberries Happen!
That's great Taffy!
We will be there Thursday afternoon. It is about a 5-6 hour drive for us and not sure what it will be pulling a big trailer. We are riding with a friend, and am not sure what time we will be heading out.
So we can get there as early as Noon? I thought it was 4:00.
I get to take goats after all! yay! One of my vets is able to do the health certif for a reasonable fee. Now lets just hope I dont end back up in the hospital like last week. Spent 2 days in there and they never did find out what was wrong.
Debbie Luzier
http://mountainviewpackgoats.weebly.com
goingnutsmom01@gmail.com
Just so you all know-the gates won't open til 4 on Thursday. The trailhead is right there and there is a parking especially for the trail if you get there before it opens. I will try to get it open earlier if possible.
[i]
Charlene in Central Orego
n
[/i]
So is the whole campground gated off till 4 or just the trails. We are trying to leave early to beat our triple digit heat here, and if we get up there around noon or 1:00, what do we do with a trailer of goats?
Debbie Luzier
http://mountainviewpackgoats.weebly.com
goingnutsmom01@gmail.com
^ Bring bolt cutters! Wink

(I don't believe in blocking off public lands, so I'm a bit of an anarchist in regard to gates and barriers.) Tongue
The trails are completely open all the time. The day use area is right next to the campground and has lots of room. The only reason the campground is gated is it's a reservation only area. That's why we have it for ourselves. I finally got down there today and there has been more picnic tables added and the hydrants were on. I went to Prairie Camp up the road to ask the host if the gate could be opened a bit earlier than 4 but no one was there. I am going to try to get there by noon or 1 to try to get it opened early. It would help me for getting things set up too.
[i]
Charlene in Central Orego
n
[/i]
Thank you for all you are doing Charlene! Heart
Goatberries Happen!