Check out this hunka hunka burning love!
http://yakima.craigslist.org/grd/4445828409.html

Is he gorgeous or what!?!?!
Goatberries Happen!
I think they might be a bit confused on how to price him though. Unless he has a great pedigree and is registered. Nice looking boy. To bad he has horns.
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Hunka hunka stinkin' love.

He reminds me of Bacchus' dad.
He is beautiful. However he is a bit overpriced. Around here he would go for about 100 less then that. LOVE the horns!
Looks like they're open to offers. I love his build and he has a gorgeous head and set of horns. They don't have his papers but it's obvious he's purebred. The people they bought him from thought they bought him from Trinity.
Goatberries Happen!
Hi Everyone! This handsome guy is mine. I will admit I am not a pro at pricing, heck I am not a pro with goats. Last year was my first time owning a herd and it was a mixed herd. In the last year I have learned a lot. I bought Jack ,aka Hunka Hunka Burning Love, in part of a herd from someone in West Valley, Wa. At the time I wasn't worried about his pedigree not that it would matter all the guy could remember was his pedigree included Olentangy Farms and I thought he said Trinity Farms as well. I come from a cattle background and selling animals at auction (which most times doesn't include papers). I love Jack but I want to go the route of meat goats so I have purchased a registered Boer goat. Unfortunately Jack is no longer needed. I did research and I thought $350 was a good starting price for non-papered Alpine buck like Jack. Olentangy Farms pricing for a papered Alpine buckling ranges from $500-1200. At our local auction house goat bucks (not papered) go for up to $200 but I have never seen one as big or as good of a specimen as Jack. That was my idea behind the pricing. I am definately open to offers and trades,even advice. Thank you.
When I first saw the picture I kinda thought it was. So I showed Tracy his picture and she confirmed it. This is one of our boys. He is actually not yet 3 years old. Closer to 2 1/2 years old. He is outta one of our does name Althea and his daddy is Catalyst. Here is a picture of him at 4 months old.

He was pulled late (raised as a meat goat) but he was so nice we tried to tame him down enough to sell as a packer. But after a couple of months with little progress, when a guy showed up and wanted a non papered breeding buck, we went ahead and sold him as such.

[attachment=391]

I'm glad Tracy recognized him! He is such a gorgeous buck. I'm surprised no one picked him up as a packer. With his excellent bone and build he sure looks like he'd make a good one. What about wethering him and making him Legion's buddy since Legion has horns.
Goatberries Happen!
That is actually not a terrible idea. But we dont take in goats without a bio screen and a few other tests. Price+vet castration+testing = to much money. When I picked up Lincoln, that was the first thing I got to see, his test results. Even Catalyst got a bio screen test before we let him outta quarantine. Id state some other instances but in 5 years, those are the only goats who have join our herd Smile

Wow! Thank you all so much for finding out where Jack came from!!! I new he was amazing, but this helps prove it. Cute picture as a little guy. Thank you Taffy for posting him for me and thank you Dave and Tracy for taking the time to look into this. I truly appreciate it. Does anyone have any recommendations what I should do? How much should I sale him for non papered? Is it too late to get him papered? Is it worth it? I really would like Jack to find a nice home.