My new Monster Buckling (Saanen/Boer) from Dwite
Under the bleachers by see more butts.... oh wait, thats not even an option Tongue
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
(04-30-2014, 09:14 PM)vigilguy Wrote: Born 5 days early and weighing in at 12 lbs, 2 oz...

Mama is an ADGA National Champion Saanen, and the Sire is a long legged Boer...

Congratulations to you Charlie...he looks so Gorgeous! GORGEOUS!! GORGEOUS!!!

As I have said before, I am just so impressed with Dwite & Mary Sharps purpose bred PackGoats. Every single breeding has substantial forethought to the end result of the best PackGoat possible...with the best genetics to back it up.

Quote:Dwite's Saanen/Boer crosses are typically 250+ lbs and 40+ inches at the withers. I can deal with that!

My points exactly. I have actually seen several of his goats that were even bigger, I hope yours ends up being one of them. Smile

(04-30-2014, 09:35 PM)vigilguy Wrote: I can't wait to get him. Dwite will drop him off to me in June, and I'll donate the $250 to NAPgA, per Dwite's request.

Besides being some of the most amazing PackGoat kids available, this is huge to me. You know, I would be phenomenally impressed if he was to give even 50% of the sale of his kids to NAPgA but knowing that 100% of my purchase price goes to support our cause at this crucial time is HUGE to me!

That is partially why I bought THREE! Big Grin That and they are stellar kids & the Sharps are just as stellar of people. Wink Thx Dwite & Mary!

Quote:Gotta come up with a name...

I would offer a few but you don't seem to think much of my suggestions. Dodgy

Congrats Charlie!

TOU
Doesn't seem to have the energy to hold his ears up.
All I want for Christmas is a new hip.
This made me giggle. Big Grin

(05-01-2014, 09:47 AM)joecool911 Wrote: Doesn't seem to have the energy to hold his ears up.

I'm really looking forward to meeting Dwite & Mary at the Rendy and seeing their goats!

(05-01-2014, 09:26 AM)TOU Wrote:
(04-30-2014, 09:14 PM)vigilguy Wrote: Born 5 days early and weighing in at 12 lbs, 2 oz...

Mama is an ADGA National Champion Saanen, and the Sire is a long legged Boer...

Congratulations to you Charlie...he looks so Gorgeous! GORGEOUS!! GORGEOUS!!!

As I have said before, I am just so impressed with Dwite & Mary Sharps purpose bred PackGoats. Every single breeding has substantial forethought to the end result of the best PackGoat possible...with the best genetics to back it up.

Quote:Dwite's Saanen/Boer crosses are typically 250+ lbs and 40+ inches at the withers. I can deal with that!

My points exactly. I have actually seen several of his goats that were even bigger, I hope yours ends up being one of them. Smile

(04-30-2014, 09:35 PM)vigilguy Wrote: I can't wait to get him. Dwite will drop him off to me in June, and I'll donate the $250 to NAPgA, per Dwite's request.

Besides being some of the most amazing PackGoat kids available, this is huge to me. You know, I would be phenomenally impressed if he was to give even 50% of the sale of his kids to NAPgA but knowing that 100% of my purchase price goes to support our cause at this crucial time is HUGE to me!

That is partially why I bought THREE! Big Grin That and they are stellar kids & the Sharps are just as stellar of people. Wink Thx Dwite & Mary!

Quote:Gotta come up with a name...

I would offer a few but you don't seem to think much of my suggestions. Dodgy

Congrats Charlie!

TOU
Goatberries Happen!