New baby Munchie
So my good friend who has some beautiful goats from Champion pedigrees (I could care less, I look for conformation and attitude) calls me up and tells me that some guy bought this buckling, got him home, and immediately called her up and says that he can't take him. Makes too much noise and the baby will bother the neighbors. Soooo....she askes me if I know anyone who wants him...for FREE...

She caught me at a weak moment...
PS - The slobber is because he just downed 30 oz of goat milk...
[Image: 14043641305_42a732078b_o.jpg]
AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!! So excited for you & he looks great.
Love his coloring
Oh my, what a cutie! And a big guy too. You are going to have some fun with him.
[i]
Charlene in Central Orego
n
[/i]
(04-27-2014, 08:41 PM)deschutes dawn Wrote: Oh my, what a cutie! And a big guy too. You are going to have some fun with him.

He is a real sweet natured little guy. 6 weeks old.
whoa. He's still a baby on milk and he's that big? He's going to be awesome!
Ah will be nice to see a munchie in the mix Smile
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
I love LaMancha! He looks like he's going to have good bone and size. Congratulations!
Goatberries Happen!
(04-28-2014, 07:51 AM)Taffy Wrote: I love LaMancha! He looks like he's going to have good bone and size. Congratulations!

Yeah, he is thick boned in the legs and has a nice wide chest and a wide back-end. It was pretty stunning to watch his movements. I have had good experience with LaManchas as packers. They have good endurance and stamina.
He's a sweetheart! What a nice deal to get him for free! Is his name actually Munchie, or is that just short for Lamancha? I think his name should be Munchie. Smile