Mapping
I'd like to see a map where not only members of this list but also NAPgA members and all packgoat aficionados are located.

I think it would help in our cause to show the NFS and businesses/organizations we are approaching for funding and support to see packgoating a nationwide sport and not just a handful of folks in the west.

I know in a couple of other organizations I belonged to when we did this the amount of networking folks were able to do because of this resource was amazing!
Goatberries Happen!
(04-26-2014, 09:21 AM)Taffy Wrote: I'd like to see a map where not only members of this list but also NAPgA members and all packgoat aficionados are located.

I think it would help in our cause to show the NFS and businesses/organizations we are approaching for funding and support to see packgoating a nationwide sport and not just a handful of folks in the west.

I know in a couple of other organizations I belonged to when we did this the amount of networking folks were able to do because of this resource was amazing!

I think that this is a great idea!

I just recently marked on the map of Forum members. (I actually put Charlie on it for representation too. Sorry Charlie...forgot to tell you.) But I think doing a separate one for Packers in general is excellent. You could then forward to people in email, Facebook, Twitter etc. to get them to mark themselves & why, whether they are Forum members or not, whether NAPgA members or not...but EPECIALLY if they are. I agree that a separate NAPgA member would also be nice eventually.

Thx Taffy!

TOU