Cornell University: Goat and Sheep Health Management Day...
Cornell University: Goat and Sheep Health Management Day (Maybe something we could get involved in???

The Cornell Dept. Of Animal Science: Caprine Outing and the Cornell Sheep & Goat Symposium

I really think we need to be on the look out for, involved in, promote & attend as may of these type of things as possible. In the long run numbers are going to make the difference.

TOU
Some how with all the land use issues we have going on I wish Cornell would separate the chromasonal differences between a goat and a sheep. I don't even like seeing them mentioned in the same symposium. Guess I'm a little sensitive on what it may be alluding to.
Yeah...I agree, I noticed that too & thought the same thing. Definitely concerning...

That said, I thought this was a pretty reputable place & we all need to be look for opportunities like this all the time. The reality is that there is only so much time for all of us and we can do them all but if each took one or two projects everyone once in a while it could make a huge impact on Goat Packing & its growth & life-blood in the long run.