Cool GoatPacking Tip Article...
I thought I would post this really cool "Goat Packing Tips" article by another one of our humble & fairly quiet but influential Goat Packing pioneers...Clay Zimmerman of "High Uintah Pack Goat Outfitters"

Article: Pack Goat Tips (Downloadable pdf)

I have been to visit Clay on his place in Evanston, Wyoming...a nicer, more gracious & generous person you will not meet.

Enjoy!

TOU
Great link, TOU. I've passed it on to our local goat 4-H club.
Goatberries Happen!
(04-23-2014, 12:51 PM)Taffy Wrote: Great link, TOU. I've passed it on to our local goat 4-H club.

Hey Taffy,

Thx, glad you liked it...wished I' written it. Blush Clay is a wealth of knowledge; he has been at it for many a year. Also, his goats literally see thousands of miles each year with his outfitting business. IIRC he also usually sets up a booth up at the Utah State Fair & brings his goats down to spread the gospel of GoatPacking. THAT is something we need even more of.

With these three knew kids I'm getting, I'm thinking about trying to hook up with the local 4-H group for my three youngest...maybe get them to start a PackGoat section. Admittedly, I don't have a clue what that means or what you do. I grew up with animals but were never involved. Might be fun for them...maybe good for the sport awareness.

Cheers,

TOU