Large Lamancha Buckling for sale
Literate Lamanchas Mr. Tumnus, Purebred Lamancha Buckling, born 3/21/14. Sire: Fir Meadow Alp Crazy About You, Dam: 3*M Literate Lamanchas Beatrix. CAE/CL/Johnnes free 10/17/13. Tricolor dark chocolate with beige and white markings.

Good sized boy, 10.6# at birth, still much bigger than the other kids, tall and long, very masculine. Very sweet, mellow and friendly disposition. He has been disbudded. He will need to be bottle fed until he is at least 3 months old.

He is available as a wether after 4/24/14. Wether price will be $75. I think he would make an excellent pack goat, both from size and disposition standpoint.

PM with questions. Located in the Rogue Valley (Southern Oregon), Gold Hill.

Pictured here as a day-old. Further pictures available upon request.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here is the same buckling at 1 month old. He's going to be big and have great bone! In her Facebook post she said she is planning to wether him this weekend if he is not sold. He'd sure make someone a nice packgoat!

(04-17-2014, 04:43 PM)lamanchas Wrote: Literate Lamanchas Mr. Tumnus, Purebred Lamancha Buckling, born 3/21/14. Sire: Fir Meadow Alp Crazy About You, Dam: 3*M Literate Lamanchas Beatrix. CAE/CL/Johnnes free 10/17/13. Tricolor dark chocolate with beige and white markings.

Good sized boy, 10.6# at birth, still much bigger than the other kids, tall and long, very masculine. Very sweet, mellow and friendly disposition. He has been disbudded. He will need to be bottle fed until he is at least 3 months old.

He is available as a wether after 4/24/14. Wether price will be $75. I think he would make an excellent pack goat, both from size and disposition standpoint.

PM with questions. Located in the Rogue Valley (Southern Oregon), Gold Hill.

Pictured here as a day-old. Further pictures available upon request.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Goatberries Happen!
Its a shame most people cant get past the no ears thing. Lamanchas are a great breed of goat.
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Thank you! He has an excellent, easygoing, friendly and mellow disposition. I think he would make someone a great pack goat, too. He is SO much bigger than any Lamancha kid we've ever had. His sister is pretty hefty, too.
He's beautiful. I wish you were closer. I have a friend who might be interested if he weren't in Oregon.
Do not castrate him yet if you want him to be a packgoat. Please wait. He is beautiful and will be a great packgoat. Give him more time. We are very sensitive to early castrated goats. It can possibly contribute to urinary calcui. We put lot of time and energy in our goats, it becomes a huge losss when one dies from UC during the peak of their packing career.
I have some questions...would you be so kind as to PM me your contact info.

Thank you,

Ken
He's not my goat. He is advertised on Facebook and I agree, he is gorgeous and looks like he will be a big stout guy. I'd hate to see him wethered.

(04-23-2014, 09:05 PM)IdahoNancy Wrote: Do not castrate him yet if you want him to be a packgoat. Please wait. He is beautiful and will be a great packgoat. Give him more time. We are very sensitive to early castrated goats. It can possibly contribute to urinary calcui. We put lot of time and energy in our goats, it becomes a huge losss when one dies from UC during the peak of their packing career.
Goatberries Happen!
I asked the owner for front and hind photos. She is going to put off banding him for a couple more weeks so she can get them to me. He is 71/2 hours from me in southern Oregon. Do we have any goatpacking members in southern Oregon?
Goatberries Happen!
Good job getting the owner to delay the banding Taffy.