Two-year-old Goat-O-Rama wethers for sale
Sledge and Hammer just came up on Craigslist. Apparently they are not getting on well with the llamas in their life. These guys are Finn's offspring and turned two years old in April. They appear big, strong, and well grown-out from the photos. At two years old, I'm pretty sure they will need some training in manners, but they should be friendly and sociable.     

https://cosprings.craigslist.org/for/d/a...61638.html
Sorry to hear that Nanno. I get that quite often. People love the idea of pack goats and going out with em and using em. What they typically fail to think about is the work and time involved with them. Know they will find a great home.
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Well, the folks that bought Sledge and Hammer two years ago ended up trying to move across the country and they got all packed up and set to take the animals with them, but then the sale fell through and they had to unpack everything and basically move back into their own home. It took so much of their time and energy that they didn't have time to work with their goats very much I don't think and haven't been able to hike like they planned. I know the boys were loved and very well-cared for, but I doubt they've had much training. They just recently went to a new home but apparently aren't getting along with the llamas. I spoke to the seller on the phone today and she says they're friendly and haven't been aggressive with people, but they also haven't interacted with them very much.

If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say these boys need training in horn manners, moving out of people's way (instead of the other way around), staying behind on the trail, and learning to stand for saddling, hoof trimming, brushing, etc.--basic stuff that every adolescent goat needs before bad habits develop in the third year.
I just sent him a email to buy them will see what he says
I'd love it if someone on these forums bought them. I'd like to know that they're being used for packing and not just pasture potatoes. They probably need to develop a work ethic at this point because I doubt they've had many trail miles in the last two years. They look quite fat in the photos and they may be lazy suckers by now!
Just heard from the fellow who bought Sledge and Hammer. He sounds like a great guy. They're still in Colorado so maybe I'll get to see them again someday. They've been renamed Smith and Wesson and they're in a proper packing home where it sounds like they'll get a lot of trail miles. I'm very pleased to hear that!
Saweet
Yeah, sorry you missed out but it sounds like they're in a good home where they'll be used. Seems like the seller should have notified you that there was someone ahead of you though. I hope you find some other goats soon.
Found this thread and wanted to say hello as myself, my son and nephew bought these two goats. They are our first pack goats, so we have a lot to learn. We plan on a string for hunting and summer backcountry fishing and camping. Smith and Wesson as we call them are awesome so far. We picked them up last week and have since been walking them a couple of miles a day. Both are well behaved, eager to go on the walks and easy to handle. Lots of good info on this site that should help us. Talked to Nanno a couple of days ago, Thanks for the visit. I believe we are off to a good start in our endeavour.    Van
Best of luck with those two rascals! Post pictures sometime!