Fund Raiser to support Goatpacking!!!
Just went over and donated something. Would donate more but just bought two pack goats from Dave. Tongue Hey, since Dave has my money now HE can donate!Big Grin
Thank you very much for your donation! We really do appreciate it!

Charlie Jennings
Land use Chairman
NAPgA
(04-24-2014, 10:03 PM)vigilguy Wrote: Thank you very much for your donation! We really do appreciate it!

Charlie Jennings
Land use Chairman
NAPgA

You are quite welcome!
I think it also good to mention here on this thread that long time PackGoat specific breeder, longtime time packer himself, long time PackGoat ambassador, longtime NAPgA member & strong behind the scenes land action people motivator...and generally great-gracious & generous guy...Dwite Sharp of Council Grove, Kansas will again be making the nearly 1700 mile trek one way to this years Rendy...with his recently installed new hip. (WOW that was a long sentence. Big Grin) ALL breading he does for the past decade plus has been to produce a better & better PackGoat period...sparing no expense in procuring amazing genealogy & genetics. They are bottle fed and individually worked with daily to insure the best possible start for packing. Those that have them, including our current NAPgA President as well as the largest PackGoat Outfitter in the West, swear by those kids that they have gotten from him.

As Dwite is still trying to increase his technology abilities, is a very humble & gracious guy...and between his ranch and full time job, has little time on the Net...I wanted let you all know something. That is this...as he has done for the last several years, he will be donating 100% of all proceeds from ALL the sales from his PackGoat kids...before, during & after to NAPgA. His prices are $250 delivered to NAPgA, disbudded or not, wethered or not. I have three and am happy to spend the money. I really like that I'm getting the good stuff and strongly supporting this cause.

Just a few pennies worth & that's about it. Wink

All the best!

Ken
Ah hell! With that new hip, Dwite is going to out hike us on the trail! And here I thought I could get away with blaming the slow pace on Legion... Time to get into shape I guess Smile hehe

Welcome Sussie! Great to see you on here. Going to get a video of your two boys this weekend if the weather and time allows. Ive got 3 birthdays in the next few days (Mom, Tracy, Daughter) Kinda like a second Christmas.
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
(04-25-2014, 09:06 AM)Dave-Trinity-Farms Wrote: Welcome Sussie! Great to see you on here. Going to get a video of your two boys this weekend if the weather and time allows. Ive got 3 birthdays in the next few days (Mom, Tracy, Daughter) Kinda like a second Christmas.

Thanks! Cant wait to see my two guys. Now I just have to come up with names after they arrive. They usually name themselves after a while.

Birthdays are fun. And I know just the thing you can give them...GOATS! LOL!
It is folks like Dwite who are truly committed to raising quality packgoats, packgoating and NAPgA that make a huge difference in our community.

We all need to join NAPgA and support the organization that is fighting for our right to continue to enjoy packgoating in our national forests.

Thank you Dwite and all of you who are helping spread the word and funding the fight!

We need to win this fight for ourselves and for future generations!!!

(04-24-2014, 10:49 PM)TOU Wrote: I think it also good to mention here on this thread that long time PackGoat specific breeder, longtime time packer himself, long time PackGoat ambassador, longtime NAPgA member & strong behind the scenes land action people motivator...and generally great-gracious & generous guy...Dwite Sharp of Council Grove, Kansas will again be making the nearly 1700 mile trek one way to this years Rendy...with his recently installed new hip. (WOW that was a long sentence. Big Grin) ALL breading he does for the past decade plus has been to produce a better & better PackGoat period...sparing no expense in procuring amazing genealogy & genetics. They are bottle fed and individually worked with daily to insure the best possible start for packing. Those that have them, including our current NAPgA President as well as the largest PackGoat Outfitter in the West, swear by those kids that they have gotten from him.

As Dwite is still trying to increase his technology abilities, is a very humble & gracious guy...and between his ranch and full time job, has little time on the Net...I wanted let you all know something. That is this...as he has done for the last several years, he will be donating 100% of all proceeds from ALL the sales from his PackGoat kids...before, during & after to NAPgA. His prices are $250 delivered to NAPgA, disbudded or not, wethered or not. I have three and am happy to spend the money. I really like that I'm getting the good stuff and strongly supporting this cause.

Just a few pennies worth & that's about it. Wink

All the best!

Ken
Goatberries Happen!