Fund Raiser to support Goatpacking!!!
Taffy, I appreciate your observations. I will double check the fees. I knew that it would be more than usual, BECAUSE OF THE FEATURE LOADED SITE.

Working in the credit card industry, YOU CAN GET BARE BONES SERVICE FOR CHEAP, OR GET FEATURE RICH SERVICES FOR MORE MONEY. I CHOSE FEATURE RICH AND SIMPLICITY. WHY? IN ORDER TO GET RESULTS.

Case in point....we have generated $1000 in a little over 24 hours. Is it worth it? I think so. It is easy to paste the link anywhere and send it to any social media site. It is easy to donate. It is easy and secure for NAPgA to withdraw the funds.

All of the features, seeing who has donated, providing updated posts, etc., come at a price.

Charlie

The suggestion was made to donate directly to NAPgA. Yes you can. But it has not produced the results because it is not as straight-forward.

Simplicity and feature-rich was the motive here.

My plans are to contact the Boer Goat Association, the Nigerian Goat association and ask to paste our link to their sites. There is big money in the meat goat industry, and they may be willing to donate to our cause.

KSL Outdoors in Salt Lake City has contacted me and wants to interview me on this issue. We are getting much more publicity since I launched this GOFUNDME site than anytime before. Is it the best way to go about it? I don't know. But I do know that it is working and that is the main thing that I care about.

When I said that 100% is going to the cause, I meant that Napga is not keeping any for administrative fees for ourselves. I am working on this day and night for free. Total voluntary.

TOU has expressed my feelings better than me. The method chosen creates synergy because we can all see the funds grow in real time. Like I said, it is working. Smile

If any of you have questions for me concerning this, please email me at vigilguy@gmail.com or call me at 435-764-1111. Charlie Jennings

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fund Raiser to support Goatpacking!!! - by vigilguy - 04-05-2014, 04:10 PM
RE: Fund Raiser to support Goatpacking!!! - by Teckelhut - 04-24-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Fund Raiser to support Goatpacking!!! - by Teckelhut - 04-24-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Fund Raiser to support Goatpacking!!! - by Teckelhut - 04-25-2014, 09:17 AM