Fund Raiser to support Goatpacking!!!
Yes & no. Yes for those few of us that will "get around to it". Most can & will do so on line because it's easier & can use a credit card...many if not most wouldn't "get around to it" otherwise. When we were initially looking at it I was thinking it was 5% fee for hosting & administrative fees plus 3% credit card fees which is unavoidable. Charlie can clarify.

Either way, while it would be nice if we kept 100%, it's pretty difficult at best to effectively & SUCCESSFULLY run something like this with out a solid, secure & straight forward mechanism. Not to mention it can quickly become suspect & an administrative nightmare to administrate. I think the 5% fee is worthwhile & like the simple straightforward format. I also like watching it grow in real time.

I chose to recently donate additional funds through the site even though I knew 100% would not go to the cause. Close enough for me as my hope is it would maybe help create some synergy. I think the more we are successful & the funds visibly grow there will be more synergy & it will grow faster as word gets out that it is working.

JMHO...YMMV

TOU
(Ken Harrison)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fund Raiser to support Goatpacking!!! - by TOU - 04-05-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: Fund Raiser to support Goatpacking!!! - by Teckelhut - 04-24-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Fund Raiser to support Goatpacking!!! - by Teckelhut - 04-24-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Fund Raiser to support Goatpacking!!! - by Teckelhut - 04-25-2014, 09:17 AM