Fund Raiser to support Goatpacking!!!
Thanks so much, Jake!
Both Larry and I have been working on this Land Use stuff for the past 6 years.
We found out from the Llama folks (Lander Llama company out of Lander Wyoming) that there was an attempt to ban Llamas back in the '80's, they threatened with a lawsuit, and the Forest Service compromised with them. So they understand our plight.

I remember reading a USAHA document which advised careful management between goats and BH sheep. I am totally okay with that. But the propaganda from WAFWA pushing their agenda of a total Ban a "over the top" and extreme. They are not at all using sound science which relates specifically to goats to support their proposals.

I re-read the rejection letter from the Wyoming Game and Fish Office in Wyoming to the Whiskey Mountain Bighorn Sheep Advisory Committee, rejecting the use of packgoats...they referenced the Woolever BH Sheep document....and THAT DOCUMENT was retracted by the Deputy of the US Forest Service in Washington!!!! So they are attempting to use documents that are not allowed to be used in their decisions, which is a violation. So they have lost my trust due to their shoddy research and referencing of illegal documents.

Thanks so much for your support!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fund Raiser to support Goatpacking!!! - by vigilguy - 04-04-2014, 08:03 AM
RE: Fund Raiser to support Goatpacking!!! - by Teckelhut - 04-24-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Fund Raiser to support Goatpacking!!! - by Teckelhut - 04-24-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Fund Raiser to support Goatpacking!!! - by Teckelhut - 04-25-2014, 09:17 AM