Fund Raiser to support Goatpacking!!!
(04-03-2014, 09:54 PM)ledel Wrote: Oh no! My goat and I's favorite hiking spot is in a national forest. I had no idea about this thanks for bringing it up and ill do whatever I can to help. LETS WIN!!!

Thank you! NAPgA has been blown away by the number of National Forests in the past year that are attempting to include BANNING of Domestic Goats from their Forests in their revised Forest Plans. This is a very REAL CONCERN.

You and your friends and family can help NOW by donating. Please consider posting our link to all of your social media sites.

We have an outstanding attorney who has a ton of experience in this area. We are very confident that we can win, but we have to have the funds to back us up.

(04-03-2014, 09:55 PM)Nanno Wrote: Oh wow! We did a Kickstarter project a little over a year ago and raised just over $25,000 in a month (Our goal was $23,099). It was a lot of fun, but it was also a lot of work! Are you allowed to announce this at TheGoatSpot.net as well? I'm not sure if they have any kind of rules about advertising stuff like this, but if it's ok with them then it would be great if you could reach that audience as well.

I just posted it! Thanks for the suggestion though!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fund Raiser to support Goatpacking!!! - by vigilguy - 04-03-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Fund Raiser to support Goatpacking!!! - by Teckelhut - 04-24-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Fund Raiser to support Goatpacking!!! - by Teckelhut - 04-24-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Fund Raiser to support Goatpacking!!! - by Teckelhut - 04-25-2014, 09:17 AM