3 Pack Goats For Sale
Hello,
I am selling 3 of my 8 boys. Now you may think they are my culls but I am selling them due to restrictions on my new living arrangement. These goats have seen over 100 miles in the back country. Honestly some of these goats are some of my best but they have little quirks that don't fit with some of my other choices. 

So to start it off is "Ober" he is an oberhasli about 2 years old in 2 months. His weight is 145lbs as of 3-20-17. He gets picked on heavily by my other boys due to being the smallest goat. He started by walking every pack trip with us and started packing light weight items last hunting season.

Second Goat "Cyrus"- 3.2 years old 190lb Alpine. This goat is experienced with packing out elk and deer. He is my most people loving goat. If his ears were longer he would let you tie them in a knot. I am selling him strictly because he is aggressive to my other goats in the pen. So he does not fit into the group of 5 as well due to this dominance issue although he has never hurt another goat.

Third Goat "Tomatsu"- 3 year old 177lb Alpine. Has the same experience as Cyrus. Tomatsu is my most intelligent goat. He is smart with a pack on and very agile. I am selling him because I am selling Cyrus. I feel that if I sell one of these two boys then I have to sell them both. Some goats work better together than a part and that is the case with Cyrus and Tomatsu.

All 3 goats have been staked and chained, high lined, low lined, will load into the bed of a truck, stand well for saddling, stand for hove trimming, been around many dogs and other critters, the boys have no issues with a bull elk running in bugling 15 yards away, they come to “goats, goats, goats”.

Prefer to sell all 3 together for $1200. My biggest goal is to get my boys to the right home so price is very flexible. I do have 3 saddles/pads that can be sold with them if requested.
I will NOT sell for butchering.
All goats came from clean herds and all were just tested for the bighorn study at Washington State University (everyone came back negative).

Call/ Text 509-339-5512 for more info or pictures. I have a TON of pictures!

Location is Elko Nevada but there can be arrangements made for the right buyer.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Can I get a picture of Cyrus? only interested in him..... would you sell separately?
Matt
I would love your ober. I have two obers and appreciated there agility and small size. There is no way for me to take all 3. But could take 2. Wcbradyj@gmail.com
I'm still interested in Tomatsu, or maybe Ober if you can'tfind homes for all three together. You probably still have my number.
*Saltlick*  Rancho Topaz   
near Topaz Lake, Nevada
Hello! I am new to this site and very interested in getting a string of my own! I am an avid outdoorsman and archery elk hunter, I live in Northern California and am looking for 3-4 boys to start a string, I will be buying some kids to raise on my own but would like some ready to go buddies for Idaho this year. I have 12 fenced acres and full accommodations for goats at the base of the Sutter Butes. Are your boys still available?
(03-31-2017, 10:59 AM)Nutless Buck Ranch Wrote: Hello,
I am selling 3 of my 8 boys. Now you may think they are my culls but I am selling them due to restrictions on my new living arrangement. These goats have seen over 100 miles in the back country. Honestly some of these goats are some of my best but they have little quirks that don't fit with some of my other choices. 

So to start it off is "Ober" he is an oberhasli about 2 years old in 2 months. His weight is 145lbs as of 3-20-17. He gets picked on heavily by my other boys due to being the smallest goat. He started by walking every pack trip with us and started packing light weight items last hunting season.

Second Goat "Cyrus"- 3.2 years old 190lb Alpine. This goat is experienced with packing out elk and deer. He is my most people loving goat. If his ears were longer he would let you tie them in a knot. I am selling him strictly because he is aggressive to my other goats in the pen. So he does not fit into the group of 5 as well due to this dominance issue although he has never hurt another goat.

Third Goat "Tomatsu"- 3 year old 177lb Alpine. Has the same experience as Cyrus. Tomatsu is my most intelligent goat. He is smart with a pack on and very agile. I am selling him because I am selling Cyrus. I feel that if I sell one of these two boys then I have to sell them both. Some goats work better together than a part and that is the case with Cyrus and Tomatsu.

All 3 goats have been staked and chained, high lined, low lined, will load into the bed of a truck, stand well for saddling, stand for hove trimming, been around many dogs and other critters, the boys have no issues with a bull elk running in bugling 15 yards away, they come to “goats, goats, goats”.

Prefer to sell all 3 together for $1200. My biggest goal is to get my boys to the right home so price is very flexible. I do have 3 saddles/pads that can be sold with them if requested.
I will NOT sell for butchering.
All goats came from clean herds and all were just tested for the bighorn study at Washington State University (everyone came back negative).

Call/ Text 509-339-5512 for more info or pictures. I have a TON of pictures!

Location is Elko Nevada but there can be arrangements made for the right buyer.
Do you still have your goats.  I'd be interested for sure.
Sold sorry for the delay in posting.