Hello from southern Colorado
We live just down the hill from Nan and Phil, and have run into them and their awesome goats on a good many occasions. Before we (my wife, son and I) moved to the area about 5 years ago we knew that there was a potential for goats in our future, but Nan and Phil have inspired us to make it a reality. 

We are in the process of rebuilding and relocating our chicken coop and figured now's the time to get set up for some goats. We're still ironing out the details, but we hope to get at least one pack goat from Nan/Phil this year. My wife and son really like the idea of Nigerian Dwarfs too (can they be kept together?). 

Anyway, we still need to fence and build our little coop/barn, but hopefully we'll be finished within a few weeks. Hopefully by early summer we'll have some goat friends living with us. Smile  I wanted to sign up for Pack Goat Central and gather some knowledge. Figured I should say hi.  Cool
Well hello! Give us a call any time. Baby goat season starts in May at Goat-O-Rama. Big Grin

I know several people who keep full-sized goats and Nigerian Dwarfs together with no problems.
Hi! Great to see more folks from colorado here. We live in an awesome state to explore with some goat buddies!