Happy Birthday To You!
Happy Birthday Curtis! I hope you've had a wonderful day. Big Grin
Goatberries Happen!
WHAT WHAT WHAT??? We have a birthday boy??? Smile I guess we will have to catch him for spankings at the rendy! Happy birthday my friend
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Happy Birthday Curt! I didn't realize it was your birthday when we talking on the phone Smile
Well if he is anything like me, I alway fug my personal info on the net. So come July 1st, its not really my birthday Smile

Oh by the way Nebs, going to start taking the boys out in groups for some walks. That other family came by and picked out 2 does. I had made mention of the walks and they thought they would enjoy joining. So thought I would send out an invite to you and... great I forgot his name... Anyway, everyone. Smile So if you wanna coordinate there and give a call when a good day for everyone is (Taffy and Curtis are of course also invited) that would be cool. Me, Ill most likely start going out daily and get some videos for the owners of their boys.
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Cool! I can't wait. I will give you a call tomorrow Smile
I'm in! Let me know what works best for everyone!

OK. I won't mention your birthday on July 1st if you don't mention mine on April 27th. I'm your elder by many years so you have to do as I say! Big Grin

(03-31-2014, 08:56 PM)Dave-Trinity-Farms Wrote: Well if he is anything like me, I alway fug my personal info on the net. So come July 1st, its not really my birthday Smile

Oh by the way Nebs, going to start taking the boys out in groups for some walks. That other family came by and picked out 2 does. I had made mention of the walks and they thought they would enjoy joining. So thought I would send out an invite to you and... great I forgot his name... Anyway, everyone. Smile So if you wanna coordinate there and give a call when a good day for everyone is (Taffy and Curtis are of course also invited) that would be cool. Me, Ill most likely start going out daily and get some videos for the owners of their boys.
Goatberries Happen!