My Goat Hurt My Friend's Goat
He knows shake and seems proud to show that one off. I didn't know he knew any others I'll try after work tonight.
Do you have motions that go with the other commands? He won't shake until I hold out my hand, so i wonder what other clues he was getting to perform the other tricks, I'll give them a try.

He is really a sweet goat. I'm not sure he will ever be a cuddle bug like my other two, but in the past two months of owning him he has become more affectionate.

Also I must say he is always hungry. I feed him probably more than I should and let them eat as much alfalfa/grass as they want and even so he always has room for more. I know more about dogs at this point than goats and he reminds me of a lab I once had who would literally eat herself sick given the chance. I don't know if that's normal but my other two are not as food driven, they seem to just want to play and love affection.

Again, thank you for the reassurance. My friend and I have another trip planned for the end of the month if his goat is healed to try again. I'm thankful he is not uptight about his goat being gored. I'm thankful he has patience while we both figure this goat pack stuff out. (of course it was his wife's favorite of his goat, so that makes it worse.) We both learned a lesson, and from now on I will be carrying a goat first aid with me into the backcountry.

Messages In This Thread
My Goat Hurt My Friend's Goat - by Colorado Shawn - 02-04-2017, 09:31 PM
RE: My Goat Hurt My Friend's Goat - by IdahoNancy - 02-04-2017, 10:32 PM
RE: My Goat Hurt My Friend's Goat - by Nanno - 02-05-2017, 09:25 AM
RE: My Goat Hurt My Friend's Goat - by Nanno - 02-05-2017, 06:39 PM
RE: My Goat Hurt My Friend's Goat - by Colorado Shawn - 02-06-2017, 07:41 AM
RE: My Goat Hurt My Friend's Goat - by Nanno - 02-06-2017, 10:15 AM
RE: My Goat Hurt My Friend's Goat - by Nanno - 02-18-2017, 09:10 AM
RE: My Goat Hurt My Friend's Goat - by Nanno - 02-21-2017, 02:39 PM
RE: My Goat Hurt My Friend's Goat - by Nanno - 02-21-2017, 06:59 PM
RE: My Goat Hurt My Friend's Goat - by Nanno - 03-22-2017, 05:14 PM