Panniers for Hunters
(05-21-2017, 08:58 AM)Charlie Horse Wrote: Ok I just purchased a "Hunter Package" in cammo.  I also bought a NorthWest pocket pad for my aluminum saddle.  Pack goats arent always so cheap if you go with the good stuff but at least it keeps me out of the bars.  I cant wait to try these-- I mean my goats can't wait to try these!  I'm thinking Woodstock will be the lucky one.  He can graduate his usually empty no-name panniers and join the big boys.  Vincent VanGoat can start carrying the empty set from now on.  Vincent is so big at 2 though that in a couple years he may get his own set of giant panniers!

Can't wait to hear what you think...remember to watch the video for loading options based on the size of the load...you will LOVE that part of those!!
Can you use them empty for training?  I noticed you said on your site you have a training gear for younger goats.  Does this fit with the saddle for training or is that saddle different?
(05-28-2019, 08:28 PM)Henrico451 Wrote: Can you use them empty for training?  I noticed you said on your site you have a training gear for younger goats.  Does this fit with the saddle for training or is that saddle different?
Look at the kid packs on packgoats.com. That should help.
Marc Wrote:
Henrico451 Wrote:Can you use them empty for training?  I noticed you said on your site you have a training gear for younger goats.  Does this fit with the saddle for training or is that saddle different?
Look at the kid packs on packgoats.com. That should help.
I currently own two of those kids packs and love them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)