Timing is everything!
Timing is everything and my goats timing sucks!  I leave tomorrow for Seattle for knee replacement surgery.  Sugar, Jethro and Mattox decided to get sick!  I had the vet come out Friday.  Yup, all 3 were congested, especially Sugar, but it's not pneumonia at this point.  Phew!  He gave them Excede.  They need a second injection of it on Monday.  Yup, their timing sucks!  I was going to have my son feed the goats while I was gone.  Well.....this changed everything.  I needed someone who could give the injections on Monday and who could observe all of the goats every day to see how they are doing.  Thank goodness for my friend, Debbi, who is a licensed vet tech and a goat breeder.  She and her husband, Eldon, bought Pac-Man from Nan and Phil.  My goats will be in great hands.  But their timing still sucks!
Goatberries Happen!
Good luck Taffy.
Man. I know the feeling. When I have a sick animal, I don't eat and I dont sleep and it always comes on the friday evening before a holiday weekend.
Best of luck Taffy! I hope your knee replacement goes well, and I hope all your goaties recover nicely. They are definitely in good hands!
How is everything going Taffy?
Happiness is a baby goat snoring in your lap