Has anybody pictures of the old Owyhee berry bag?
I want to sew myself a berry bag or two.

Can start  from scratch but if somebody has still a picture or two of the berry bag that Owyhee manufactured and sold back in the day I would be happy for the pointers I can take from that.
--------------------------------------
Sabine from Germany
[Image: zoVgi.gif]

Video 
Hi Sabine,
I think these are owyhee bags, but not 100 percent sure. I bought them used with some owyhee saddles. 
Thanks Jim 

(01-12-2017, 07:24 PM)Jimr Wrote: Hi Sabine,
I think these are owyhee bags, but not 100 percent sure. I bought them used with some owyhee saddles. 
Thanks Jim 

Jimr, the berry bags are little catch bags for goat poo berries. The kidney basin shape bags attached to the rump strap or something like that near the back end of the goat. Often used in parades so as not to drop goat berries were someone might step in them. I looked around the Goat Spot in some of our original post but could not find a picture.
Thanks Nancy, I think I said before that I am new to goat packing!! Thanks
Ah ... I was wondering too ... that would be very handy to have, especially at the vets (when my goats never fail to drop a load or two on their lovely polished floors).
Happiness is a baby goat snoring in your lap
If you start from scratch can you post the patterns? I would love to have a few of these as well.
Someone else is in the process of developing one. It is a cute website call "The Goat Justice League" Guide to Backyard Goat Keeping. It is called a goat diaper. It needs a better name like "berry bag"
http://goatjusticeleague.org/?p=1165