Cuzco's Glamour Shot o' the Day
Awesome! Congrats on the handsome little fellow!
"Please let me on the porch. I'm a good goat!"

Who can resist a request like that?

"Who goes there? State the secret password!"

"I'm gorgeous..."

"You know I am."

My Grandma had them on her porch once. They rang her doorbell,and she thought she had company. Tongue Neat photos Nanno!!!
My words have power...And so do yours.
My website: https://sydev.us
Last week I went to haul water and Pac-Man came with me. I want him to get accustomed to riding in the bed of a truck without the cage on it, and I really want him to get comfortable leaving the other goats. I want him to enjoy being by himself with people and having adventures like Cuzco does. I doubt any goat we own from now on is going to love getting out by himself the way Cuzco does because all of them will be raised with other goats, but I'd like him to at least get used to the idea and not be terrified, loud, or unhappy.

He did pretty good besides occasionally climbing on the side when we were stopped. I don't think this goat will ever try to jump out. He's not terribly athletic and he knows it, so it makes him a bit of a coward when it comes to heights and jumping. This means he'll likely never be a great companion on rough or technical hikes, but on the flip side, we'll never have to rescue him off a cliff face like we did with Nibbles.

May 29th was me and Phil's 15th wedding anniversary. How time does fly when you're having fun! Phil bought me flowers and made this lovely arrangement with stuffed goats, a couple of crazy creatures holding hands front and center, and "15 Years of Goatastic Good Times" typed up for me to read. He'd written down something that had happened in each of the fifteen years we've been together, with an emphasis on goats.

Happy Anniversary, Nanno and Phil! May you be surrounded by a growing family of loving goats for many many years to come!
Thanks so much!
Pac-Man does funny things.

He's the king of lounging in dust piles.

Oftentimes he sits up and tumps over.

Then he makes like a horse...

And over he goes!

Cool Nanno. Big Grin He looks well fed. Tongue(thats a good thing) Wink
My words have power...And so do yours.
My website: https://sydev.us
Those are great pic's! I love it when they roll around like that, makes you think they must be pretty happy with their lotSmile
We took everyone for a walk yesterday. Cuzco was giving Phil a hard time. I think he just needed a hug. Heart

And maybe some cookies too...

Even at twelve years old he's still the prettiest goat in our herd, and certainly the most impressive. Everyone who sees him says "He can't be that old!" I agree... till I look at his teeth. He's missing all his front teeth now except the very outside ones on either side, which are no more than tiny slivers. Still, he doesn't seem to have any trouble keeping weight this time of year!