Cuzco's Glamour Shot o' the Day
lol thats what I was thinking. That undercoat would come in handy just in case winter wants to try and bite again before spring!
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
(03-08-2014, 10:06 PM)Taffy Wrote: Better tell Cuzco to hang on to that hair. Colorado winter isn't over yet! Big Grin

When is Lilly due?

Don't worry about Cuzco... he's got LOTS more where that came from! Phil says I should try knitting a sweater. I told him I would if he promises to wear it.

Lilly is Due May 20.
Was any of that spinnable cashmere? I always enjoy the pics!
Doesnt look like enough for a sweeter but a pair of underwear... Smile Phil in hand knit goat hair underwear. What could be better? LOL

Cuzco's cashmere underwear for Phil... now there's a thought! Idea

We've been taking the goats out nearly every day when the weather is nice. Today the weather is decidedly NOT nice, so I'll just post photos from back when it was.

"Deez are muh ladeez!" says Pac-Man, as he struts along with a beautiful girl on each arm.

This is a frequent sight on all our walks: Lilly attacking Daisy for no reason. The naughty goat stalks the poor dog everywhere and pounces on her at any opportunity. Daisy patiently puts up with enough abuse that I'm sure she's earned a special place in heaven already.

Petunia is almost as big as her mother. I love the difference in ears from behind. In fact, every one of our goats has a unique set of ears that is different from all the others. I love it!

And here is our matched set--don't they make a great couple? These two are still in love, by the way. Heart

We are getting that good weather now Smile Love em pictures!!!

I want to see the lovebird couple's kids! You're bound to get some of that flashy coloring Phil likes! Big Grin

In the photos it looks like you live on a quiet country road.

(03-11-2014, 02:21 PM)Nanno Wrote: Cuzco's cashmere underwear for Phil... now there's a thought! Idea

We've been taking the goats out nearly every day when the weather is nice. Today the weather is decidedly NOT nice, so I'll just post photos from back when it was.

"Deez are muh ladeez!" says Pac-Man, as he struts along with a beautiful girl on each arm.

This is a frequent sight on all our walks: Lilly attacking Daisy for no reason. The naughty goat stalks the poor dog everywhere and pounces on her at any opportunity. Daisy patiently puts up with enough abuse that I'm sure she's earned a special place in heaven already.

Petunia is almost as big as her mother. I love the difference in ears from behind. In fact, every one of our goats has a unique set of ears that is different from all the others. I love it!

And here is our matched set--don't they make a great couple? These two are still in love, by the way. Heart
Goatberries Happen!
Oh my, Phil, there might be enough cashmere there for a thong set of underwear. What'd'ya think?
[i]
Charlene in Central Orego
n
[/i]
My two beautiful boys...

Of course, Cuzco is still "da man!"

Pac-Man and Cuzco have been fighting hammer and tongs these last few days. I think spring is getting to them. I've even seen Cuzco rear up on his hind legs a few times--pretty good for an old geezer!

Cuzco and Pac-Man are coming with us to the Weld County 4-H Goat Extravaganza at the end of April to do a pack goat demonstration. I'm really excited about it! Cuzco, of course, will be the centerpiece and will wear his Sopris pack saddle. He's learning to "make a bow" for the occasion. It's a little tricky to learn because he already knows "Repent!" which is to go down on both knees. Bowing requires him to go down on just one knee, so he's a bit confused about why he's supposed to only fold one leg. Any time he's ever tried to be lazy and only drop to one knee, we've withheld the cookie and firmly told him he must go down all the way. Still, after only a week of working on it for about 10 minutes/day, he's already mostly got it. He's such a smart fella!

Pac-Man is going to go in his birthday suit and will be there for comic relief and to give people a nice goat that they can be friendly with. Cuzco doesn't like strangers petting him. He will tolerate it when he's in halter, but he prefers to be admired from a polite distance. It's funny that Cuzco so clearly adores being the center of attention (he proudly poses for every camera and loves it when people admire and discuss him), yet he doesn't want anyone to touch or crowd him. So Pac-Man will be the friendly face of goat packing while Cuzco can be the glamorous one. Cool
Your boys are both very handsome. Have fun in Greeley. I'm sure Cuzco will be admired greatly from afar and Pac-Man will be the cuddle bug. Smile

I've been putting the girls out in their pasture during the day which is adjacent to my buck and his wether friend. Both of the boys get excited and start showing off for the girls - sparring with each other and jumping up and down on the big stump I put in their pen. Everyone settles down to graze after a few minutes. Big Grin
Goatberries Happen!