Cuzco's Glamour Shot o' the Day
I'm glad Cuzco got some alone time with you and got to "go" by himself like in the old days. I'm sure he enjoyed being the center of attention. You two would have been "just people" but the gentlemen remembered you because of Cuzco. He has touched a lot of lives in his 15 years!
Goatberries Happen!
Thanks for the awesome photo essay, Nan!

You guys have given Cuzco (and all your goats) such an amazing life.  You are indeed cherishing each day you have with Cuzco.  Sending all of you lots of love, and may he enjoy the sweet sunset of his life with you a wee bit longer... Heart
I always enjoy the updates. Glad he was able to get some alone time, he's a good boy Smile
Sorry to hear Cuzco's feeling a bit poorly Nanno. But what a terrific age he is! And in the best hands.
Happiness is a baby goat snoring in your lap
I got the cutest, most adorably awesome Christmas gift yesterday!! A friend of mine commissioned this little figurine of Cuzco and it's just like a cartoon of him!! I'm going to treasure this gift for always.  

In other news, my last post about Cuzco was a bit ominous, but I'm happy to report that the old fellow rallied when the cold weather started and he's doing just grand. We've had a very mild (if windy) winter, but even on the nights when it's gotten very cold Cuzco has done very well. He's still King of the hay feeder and Finn remains very subdued in Cuzco's presence. If Cuzco moves to one side of the feeder, Finn runs to the other. As long as Cuzco feels good enough to pound Finn into submission I figure he's doing just fine. Smile
Very cool! Glad to hear Cuzco is doing good!
That is SO awesome! It looks just like Cuzco! Very happy to hear he is doing well, too!
Goatberries Happen!
Such a cute expression on that fellow's face!
The boys were a riot the other day. Finn and Sputnik were going at each other hammer and tongs. They were rearing up, smacking, then racing around the pasture leaping and bucking and then turning and whacking each other again. Both boys had their hackles up to full height, and the other goats scattered to the four winds whenever the Finn/Sputnik tornado plowed through them. Eventually they got wild enough that Cuzco decided he'd seen enough. He got up as much running start as his old bones can muster (which is a brisk but rather stiff trot), lowered his head, and pounded Finn HARD with a surprise attack on the backside. Finn was duly startled and leaped around to engage with Cuzco. They clacked horns for a while, but Finn quickly gave over the fight. Cuzco is still King. Smile
Glad to hear Cuzco's feeling feisty Smile