Naughty Goats
Goats being naughty Big Grin.  I'm sure there's no shortage of pictures of your goats doing what goats do best, so put 'em up!

Starting off with Koby pinching my cap and sunnies - this wasn't staged at all, even his Blue Steel poses. He has developed a habit of lifting my cap off my head and shaking it about when he wants to get my attention.

Penelope
Happiness is a baby goat snoring in your lap
Adorable Naughty goats! Big Grin

When my doe, Joules, was 3 months old we were enjoying time on the back patio.  She has been a paper/cardboard addict her entire life.  There was a coke box on the patio.  She grabbed it and had a ball rolling around with it in her mouth!

Goatberries Happen!
Very sweet doeling Taffy! Goats have such mischievous personalities don't they?
What a great thread!! Love that third picture, DownUnderGal! Big Grin

"The newspapers were jumping out of the box. I made them stop."

[Image: rendy_13_fliers_01.jpg]

Rendy 2013
Nanno - unlike Cuzco - Joules would have eaten ALL of those newspapers! Heaven forbid you ever have an important paper in your hands when she's around. She has the fastest grab in the west! More like Charlie Horse's post! I really LOVE this thread! It shows how much personality our goats have and why they are such a joy (and so consternating at times).
Goatberries Happen!
Yes, Nibbles was just like Joules--she would eat every scrap of paper she could get her lips on! On the plus side, if she went with me to check the mailbox I rarely came home with any junk.  

Cuzco, on the other hand, prefers his paper "well-done". 

My goats like to lick my car, whenever I leave it parked outside the garage in the winter.  Makes for some interesting "artwork!"  Smile

Nanno, I was wondering if you'd put that photo up of Cuzco Big Grin

What terrific pics of everyone's goats ... I'm sure our lives are better because of their antics. Mine never fail to cheer me up when I'm down; someone always manages to do something fun or silly to make me smile Smile
This right here was a naughty goat! 

Nibbles crawled down the cliff to get some tasty morsel and couldn't get back up. She also couldn't go any further down and was stuck. It was a several-hours ordeal to get her down and it involved going back to fetch my truck and my dad's extension ladder, some rope, and a horse halter. We eventually managed to get the halter around her body and my brother hauled her up from the top. What a little stinker!!