Couple of nice Trinity boys for sale Plus a breeding buck.
My friend Audrey in Cle Elem has 2, six plus month old wethers for sale. They were castrated at 3 months old. Good temperments and tame. She purchased a couple of does from us and these are outta of one of her boys. The sire is a close relation to our Catalyst buck we have been using for the past several years. The contractor she has building her barn is nearly incompetent. The barn was suppose to be done already and it doesnt even have a roof on it.

She is asking just $250 for both together. If you are interested, pm me and I will pass on your info to her.

You can respond to her ad on Northwest Livestock Sales (a facebook public group) "Alpine Goats" or the North American Pack Goat Asso. page as well.

I also have a 1.5 year old dis budded breeding buck for sale. Currently still intact. $300 for him. Pic is from this summer. He was a 12 months old here. He is now in full rut and very stinky. Even with castration he will stink till spring.

Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Her FB post is confusing. She says she breeds her own but is getting rid of these two because they have no shelter. If she doesn't have shelter for the two kids then what about the does?
She brought her does here to stay with me until they have shelter. She was devastated that the contractor was taking so long and didnt want her animals to suffer. They got 4 feet of snow last year and well on tract for more then that this year. The barn was suppose to be done before the snow fell. So she started listing stuff for sale. When I saw that, I offered to board them here. All of our animals are disbudded so any of her animals with horns she kept there. Hope that helps a little. Here does are Trinity stock and she has a nice Olentangy buck. hope that helps
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)