Oregon family
Introducing myself and the family. See of you met us at rendezvous this year. We are the McMurtrey family from Elmira, Or. Either my sign on or Jessica's, "mcmurtreyfam".

Many of you also probably recognize me from the Facebook groups. And yes, I'm still blaming Mark Warnke for this addiction and adventure. Weve been building the farm since getting the first two earlier this year. We have three of dwite sharps kids from this year also. Plan on adding more this next year. So awesome to be a part such an amazing group of people.
Happy to see you made it to the greatest packgoat forum on earth! I enjoyed meeting you and Jessica at the Rendy.
Goatberries Happen!
Welcome!
Glad to have you here! Post lots of pictures and stories of your adventures! Smile
(10-26-2016, 10:59 AM)Taffy Wrote: Happy to see you made it to the greatest packgoat forum on earth!  I enjoyed meeting you and Jessica at the Rendy.

We enjoyed you tooTaffy. You will get to see more of us. Literally, added a 3rd kid of the two legged kind this week. Looking forward to next year's rendezvous.
(10-26-2016, 06:36 PM)Nanno Wrote: Glad to have you here! Post lots of pictures and stories of your adventures! Smile

Careful what you ask for!  Big Grin
Hey, I get tired of being the only person here who constantly shows off. Wink