3 pack goats for sale in Idaho, selling for a friend
A friend of mine has 3 pack goats for sale in SW Idaho. My kids and I have personally packed with them, and they are decent goats. all three have horns. The big one is an alpine, about 5 -6 years old, he is a great packer... but can be a bit of a bully at times. The next is a french alpine 4-5 years old, very timid in manner, but does well on the trail. The last is an alpine/nubian cross, with the airplane ears, about 3 years old... he is a cute and super friendly goat. Always wants to be with the people. He can be a bit noisy though, if he is left alone. They have all been together for a couple years. They have been on hikes in the Sawtooths, been on deer hunts, and transport easily in the back of a pickup or trailer.  My friend would be asking $400 for the set of them, so long as they would go to a good home.
Your friend have pictures? I am interested in 1, do they have packs to go with them?
Matt
Matt, I will try to get some pics from him this week. Do you have other pack goats already? These guys will need a buddy. I don't know if he has any gear to part with, but I have some. Are you local to the Treasure Valley?
(10-23-2016, 08:40 PM)igoat Wrote: Matt, I will try to get some pics from him this week. Do you have other pack goats already? These guys will need a buddy. I don't know if he has any gear to part with, but I have some. Are you local to the Treasure Valley?

Yea i'm local in the treasure valley, I do have pack goats, 6 of them, and a nigerian dorf so it will have plenty of friends and about 5 acres to roam on.
Matt