Gooey-goo on her coochie-coo...
Nubbin had a little yellowish-white goop under her tail today as if she were in heat. She was bred Jan. 16 and has had no heat cycles since then, and she wasn't acting in heat today. No flagging, no baa-aa-ing, no standing to get bred (that I saw). Pac-Man wasn't any more interested in her than usual. She seems perfectly normal other than that bit of discharge. Is this something I need to be concerned about? Is it possible she might have let Pac-Man breed her just because she likes him?
Wouldnt worry unless it continues over the next 7 days or theres about. Then Id think about calling a vet out for an ultra sound just to make sure the babies are still doing good.

Some does can come into heat even while bred if they are eating say lots of clover.
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
I dont know for sure since I'm not a breeder, but from what I gather its not unusual.

BTW hilarious thread title. It probably should earn you some kind of comedy award... Or poetry. Try spinning it into a haiku and you'll get that comic poetry award for sure!
I'm with you, Charlie Horse - what an "interesting" thread title! Big Grin

(03-25-2014, 11:40 AM)Charlie Horse Wrote: BTW hilarious thread title. It probably should earn you some kind of comedy award... Or poetry. Try spinning it into a haiku and you'll get that comic poetry award for sure!
Goatberries Happen!
Haha! Glad everyone is entertained. Nubbin seems to be dry and back to normal now.