2014 NAPgA Rendy
Any plans of a calendar this year?
All I want for Christmas is a new hip.
(12-13-2013, 04:13 PM)vigilguy Wrote: I appreciate your thoughtful comments and suggestions. I will pass them on to Larry.

Maybe we need to get Larry over here. Big Grin
(12-13-2013, 06:31 PM)joecool911 Wrote: Any plans of a calendar this year?

I have asked Larry this question, and if I am reading him correctly, he wants feedback as to what works best for the packgoat community if it is held in the WA/OR area. so please feel free to express your feelings on what would be good dates on the calendar to hold the Rendy.

(12-13-2013, 09:15 PM)Nanno Wrote:
(12-13-2013, 04:13 PM)vigilguy Wrote: I appreciate your thoughtful comments and suggestions. I will pass them on to Larry.

Maybe we need to get Larry over here. Big Grin

Hope so. I know that he has been insanely busy recently with getting the latest issue of Goattracks magazine out.

(12-13-2013, 06:31 PM)joecool911 Wrote: Any plans of a calendar this year?

Oops, I mis-understood your question as I had Rendy on the brain. It depends on how much money is raised for legal representation. That is the top priority for NAPgA funds at the moment.
I posted on TGS that I talked with the Central Oregon Goat Association today and they are excited to help as long as it didn't coincide with county fairs. Some of them show and also have 4-H'ers showing and /or they are running the goat barns.
[i]
Charlene in Central Orego
n
[/i]
In about a week, we went from a dithering panic about who was going to sponsor a Rendy, to having to decide between two offers. One is in extreme SE Washington state, the other in and around Bend, outlined previously by Deschutes Dawn. I hate having to decide as they both look very good.

The NAPgA BOD will be meeting tonight, and we will probably make a decision at this meeting.

Meetings are open, but you must have MS Messenger (a free download) installed, and have scheduled with me ahead of time to attend the meeting.
lrobinson@napga.org
Well living in S.E. Washington Id of course LOVE for that to be picked Smile There is a massive amount of wildlife on this side of the state and if far enough into the blues, some great trail areas. Little to no restrictions on pack goats that I am aware of. On the flip side, Id kinda think a central Oregon would open up the chance of others further south to join.
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
This is great, we need to make some contacts to find a service project. This may help us determine the date. Maybe after the BOD meeting tonight we'll have some information that will help us see who we need to contact for a project.
Meeting didn't happen, so neither did a decision. MS Messenger threw us under the bus. When you tried to include another person in on the chat, it threw off the previous one you were talking to. Obviously the meeting will have to be rescheduled.
Oh please make the Rendy in June!! And in Oregon!! Then I can finally go!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Central Oregon is an awesome place to camp and hike with goats, I did it the last two years in a row.
*Saltlick*  Rancho Topaz   
near Topaz Lake, Nevada
Any update on the Rendy?
All I want for Christmas is a new hip.