2014 NAPgA Rendy
I have a scale we use on the back of the baler to weigh bales as they are produced when we are "dialing in" weights. It worked great for my goats. I can bring it to the Rendy. Smile
Goatberries Happen!
This rendy is shaping up to be a good one Smile Cant wait! But need time to prepare!
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Love the sound of the games! Somebody want to set up a couple of those for one of the days?
[i]
Charlene in Central Orego
n
[/i]
Test.

I tried to respond to this and it wouldnt let me.

??????

Jake

Mikado, MI
Well, you wrote that last post somehow. We do have pretty cheap web hosting, so it could be that you encountered a hiccup with the server. Or is it possible you attached an image or something that the website didn't like? What was different about your other post compared to this one you just wrote? (Don't worry folks... I'll delete this later.)
[quote='Dave-Trinity-Farms' pid='1443' dateline='1393568831']
OK peeps here is the deal on health certificates and what the vets need to do and why they should be at a reasonable price AND if you dont wanna do em.

Dave, would it be alright if I shared what you wrote on this subject with my pack goat club and my 4H packers?

Debbie Luzier

Is there a good link to use for the camp site? I looked online and most links I found were for reservations for this area. I'm working on our clubs newsletter and I want to get some good information out for the Rendy. Any rules or anything we need to know about?
Debbie Luzier
http://mountainviewpackgoats.weebly.com
goingnutsmom01@gmail.com
Debbie, I will look that up and get the info posted. I'm not too quick on the computer stuff but I can at least point you in the right direction!
[i]
n
[/i]
OK, here are a few places to look. Key words will be Newberry Nat'l Volcanic Monument. You can go to trails.com, trip advisor, nationalparklover.com/newberrry01.htm, or Wikipedia and put in Newberry Volcano. The trail head out of camp is called Peter Skene Ogden trail, 9.5 miles one way up Paulina Creek. There are also trails around the lakes in the crater, a short but intense trail up Paulina Peak. Very, very worth it! The view is insane. A trail also goes along a black obsidian flow and up along a ridge above the lakes. I hope no one will be disappointed with this area. To me, it's absolutely central Oregon beauty at it's best.

Hope this helps.

Oops. Forgot the camp area info. I'll look again.

Oops. Forgot the camp area info. I'll look again.

Here is a start. Go to US-PARKS.com, Ogden Group Campground. It might say there are flush toilets but it's actually vault toilets. I will be getting one of the portable toilets places to bring in extras. It's a nice camp with lots of room with the Paulina Creek right along camp. Lots of goater water. I am checking with a couple places to bring in a tank of potable water to make it easier for everyone.
[i]
n
[/i]
Here is a start. Go to US-PARKS.com, Ogden Group Campground. It might say there are flush toilets but it's actually vault toilets. I will be getting one of the portable toilets places to bring in extras. It's a nice camp with lots of room with the Paulina Creek right along camp. Lots of goater water. I am checking with a couple places to bring in a tank of potable water to make it easier for everyone.
[i]
n
[/i]
Sure, feel free to pass it on. Smile
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)